Today at preschool Leia's teachers were asking the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up. The kids also drew a picture of themselves, and it goes into a booklet we get at the end of the year, along with other projects. Jack did this too, last year, and he likes looking through his book. Since I was helping out today, I got to hear some of the kids' answers. One boy told me he wants to be a marine biologist (
a 4 year old actually knows what a marine biologist is??); one girl said she wants to be a doctor; one of Leia's friends said she wants to be a ballerina.
Leia wants to be.....
a MAKEUP ARTIST!
influence much, Tessie??I can see it. Leia would be perfect as a makeup artist
Then I remembered what Jack had said last year what he wanted to be when he grew up
Jack wants to be...
TALLER
1 comment:
That's hilarious. :-)
Post a Comment