2.24.2010

Probably the most uninspiring post ever~ because my posts are usually SO inspiring~ and also, so you know this blog is still up and running

though you probably thought it wasn't, because I ignore it. Good that it's not one of my kids!

So let's see...I usually update this to put pictures on it, so friends/family/whomever! can see the kids. And then I type a little as I wait for the photos to upload. Too bad my computer monitor broke! So now I can't upload photos. Sadness

Greg was in Oklahoma for 10 days recently, and it was actually much colder there than here! It was like 40 here, felt like summer. Of course, I hate it when it's that cold in the fall. I think it's a little funny that the east/midwest is having such an awful cold stormy winter, and ours had been a bit more mild. Not haha funny, just weird funny. It was freezing here back in Nov./Dec., and I'm sure it will be again, with more snow...Haha on me! It's now snowing hard outside, so much that I'm skipping BSF...because it's across town, and when I drove Jack & Leia to school (of course it's not cancelled! never!), I couldn't even see the stoplights in front of us. Max, Sadie & I are now watching Toy Story, which is a bit refreshing because I always put Toy Story 2 on...I like Jessie :)

Lots of things went wrong when Greg was gone. The computer monitor broke, the computer with all my work stuff on it. My brother was going to bring over an old bulky one, but he got sick, then I think he forgot. Now Greg is home, so we'll get a new one. A heater valve got stuck, so it was 76 degrees in the house. Really felt like summer! But Greg told me how to fix it over the phone. The doorknob on the door to the garage broke off, so for a few days we had to go outside to get to our car, and open the garage with the code. Lame when it's cold (even though it was warmer!), and all our shoes are in the garage. But Jack fixed it temporarily for us. Smart kid, smarter than his mom!

Poor Sadie was sick a lot, too. Ear infection, pink eye, stomach flu, then fever. Not at the same time. I got it all too, and so did Max. Well, not the ear infections. And, lots of people whom I see regularly/hang out with (especially when Greg is gone), were gone, too. My mom, Tess, Terra, Jen. Loneliness! My dad did watch the kids a few times when I had to work, go dad! And thanks!

We're working on the playroom right now, it's been painted by me and the kids, and then Greg put in recessed lights, and a really cool inside window. Flooring- cork!- is sitting downstairs, waiting to be installed.

So, that's kind of all right now. Someday soon I might get some pictures of the kids up.

No comments: