Happy belated anniversary to me and Greg! It was really on the 20th, and we have yet to celebrate due to Greg's crazy work hours right now. My parents took the kids after church a few days before the 20th, so Greg, Sadie and I went out to breakfast at a nice cafe. Greg said it was our anniversary breakfast. I don't know about that, but it was nice. He did send me a Christmas wreath which I thought was cool. Different, and I like different. Hopefully we'll go out to dinner in a few weeks, on the next date night (we switch off with a few other couples) so we have a sitter for the kids.
In 9 years we've:
In 9 years we've:
- had 4 kids!
- bought 2 houses (lived in 4) and remodeled them both (or are currently remodeling)
- had 4 cars
- graduated with both AAS and BS/BA degrees
- traveled to Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida and Mexico

1 comment:
Hey Cara!
Congratulations on the anniversary! I TOTALLY did NOT recognize you at Fred Meyer tonight until I got home! Your hair is BROWN now and you have a few more kids now!
Anyway, I don't know if you even remember me, it's Abbey, email me if you like abbeykins@gci.net
Post a Comment