Jack and Leia finished their second set of swim lessons this past week. We'll probably start again in February (they're not offered in December/January). I'm SO GLAD they're learning how to swim, but so glad for the break. The lessons are 2 evenings/week, and that makes for rushed evenings because of school. So the break is great.
Leia is wearing her new suit. I got a matching one for Sadie, and it is THE CUTEST thing ever on a baby girl. And they were on sale at gymboree and I had a coupon code that made it even cheaper. Hard to find swimsuits up here in the winter.
Leia is wearing her new suit. I got a matching one for Sadie, and it is THE CUTEST thing ever on a baby girl. And they were on sale at gymboree and I had a coupon code that made it even cheaper. Hard to find swimsuits up here in the winter.
Jack and Leia with their best friends Ian and Becca. Ian and Becca are twins who are a week older than Jack. Their mom and I even had the same due date. They live next door to us, and their mom is also my boss and friend. Small world when you live in AK. They were all in different swim classes but had fun seeing each other in the locker rooms before and especially after.
No comments:
Post a Comment