12.11.2008

Sadie Baby Update

Thought you'd enjoy seeing her curly hair! Sadie's hair curls up after a bath/shower, and when she's sweaty! I love it. It was curly right after she was born, and if you remember Jack as a baby, his was curly, too! Of course, his is so short now you'd never know. Sadie's hair straightens more as it dries. Oh, and she now weighs 12 lbs., 12oz. at exactly 3 months. She is the smiliest baby! All our kids had gorgeous smiles, but Sadie will smile at everyone, and her smile radiates her whole body. My friend even commented on that yesterday. Sadie rocks.

After her shower. Her hair kind of reminds me of Max here
Sitting up to show off the hair

An even better view

Oh! Just remembered she can't quite sit up yet on her own.



2 comments:

Shelley Fuge said...

Hey, can you send me your home address??

That is the CUTEST baby! I can't wait to see what a little girl will look like that Jonathan and I create!! Ooooooo the suspense!!! 19more weeks to go!!

Momma said...

WOW! She is so cute. I love the curls. Abby's really used to curl up like that; now that it is longer I have even more fun playing with it.

Love to you all,
Mandy