We stayed in town for the weekend, unlike most of the city. We've had gorgeous sunny weather, and so a lot of people took off camping. It was a little ghost-town like when we were driving; there was so little traffic around. But it's been fun- the kids played in the water A LOT, and on the 4th we went downtown for a rip-off festival/celebration.
Jack and Leia went on an obstacle course/ride. Tickets were $3 each for 60 seconds of fun! There was also a big slide, same price. $3 each for one ride down. We didn't do it.

Max and Sadie napped through a lot of it
Sadie in the backpack
All 4 kids in the festive 4th of July wear! Do you think they just love dressing alike?!?
A few days ago, it was so nice out that Greg and I bought a slip n slide/pool toy for the kids and set it up. They love it! I was considering going on it, too...
Sadie playing with the water on the slide
Boogie on
Max had been resting when we set this up, and when he got up, this was all he would do. Swim in the pool. I tried to get him to go down the slide, and I even pushed him down it at one point, but he wasn't really a fan
Max and Sadie were getting cold, so they got out of the pool and topped it off with some swinging time. Sadie probably would have stayed in the pool much longer, but she was shivering a bit
Jack and Leia were die-hards in the pool.

1 comment:
Wow! It looks like the kids are having a fabulous summer. Thanks for the photo update -- you are so much more prompt than I. OOPS!
Post a Comment