3.17.2009

kind of funny

I got this as an e-mail from a friend, and decided to try it--
Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.
Email other dads (or moms) with kids who might have fun with this. :)

Answers by Jack (6); Leia (4); Max (2)
Asked separately..

What is something mom always says to you?
(Jack) to clean up
(Leia) clean my clothes
(Max) uh…clean up
(well...)

What makes momma happy?
(Jack) when you’re sick we make you feel better
(Leia) cleaning up the playroom
(Max) clean up

What makes momma sad?
(Jack) when you want to do something but you can’t
(Leia) when we aren’t there
(Max) mommy, remember I cried when daddy gave me a spank?

What does your mom do to make you laugh?
(Jack) say funny jokes
(Leia) say funny stuff
(Max) uhhh…mmm…play Elmo to make me laugh?

What was your mom like as a child?
(Jack) differenter
(Leia) 2
(Max) that boy on that paper! look he’s really funny…that boy on that paper (Microsoft word paperclip)

How old is your mom?
(Jack) 30
(Leia) 22
(Max) 3?? I mean 4? 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19??

How tall is your mom?
(Jack) 9000”
(Leia) 60
(Max) um. I don’t know

What is her favorite thing to watch on tv?
(Jack) hgtv
(Leia) hgtv
(Max) um.. mommy shows

What does your mom do when you’re not around?
(Jack) clean up
(Leia) take a nap
(Max) don’t know

If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
(Jack) painting great pictures
(Leia) you put the same clothes on
(Max) I don’t know

What is your mom really good at?
(Jack) making stuff- breakfast
(Leia) making food
(Max) computer? Mommy are you good at the computer?

What is your mom not very good at?
(Jack) baseball…are you??
(Leia) reaching up to get stuff
(Max) I don’t know

What does your Mom do for her job?
(Jack) work at Providence
(Leia) go to work
(Max) uhh..play?

What is your Mom’s favorite food?
(Jack) vegetable soup
(Leia) pancakes
(Max) oatmeal
(I had made oatmeal pancakes for breakfast...)

What makes you proud of your Mom?
(Jack) because I like what you do for us
(Leia) because I’m happy
(Max) because

If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
(Jack) WordGirl
(Leia) Minnie Mouse
(Max) mmm..Mommy maybe Princess Pea! because my name is SuperWhy!

How are you and your mom the same?
(Jack) sometimes we think the same stuff…and the color of our hair
(Leia) because we have both long hair
(Max) because

How are you and your mom different?
(Jack) we wear different pajamas
(Leia) we wear different clothes
(Max) I don’t know!

How do you know your momma loves you?
(Jack) because you say it to me a lot
(Leia) because I’m happy
(Max) BECAUSE!!!

Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
(Jack) Hawaii
(Leia) Hawaii
(Max) choo-choo train? Now can you give me my treat? Can you?? (yeah, I bribed him with a treat to do this)

1 comment:

Momma said...

The kids and I had a good time doing this interview too. It is fun to find out what they really think of you....YIKES!