3.29.2009

"the sun will come out tomorrow"

Promise?? :) LOVE to see that sun melt away all the new snow-now-covered-with-ASH.

Leia and I went to see the musical Annie last weekend. We dressed up fancy and samee- leggings and sweater/dress. And make-up. And jewelry. We rocked. It was kind of spur of the moment, but it was so much fun to have a date with just Leia! It turned into the Day of Leia- she had dance class, then Annie, then got to have a sleepover at Nana & Papa's house just her.

After Annie we walked to the Brewhouse for fancy drinks and dessert. Leia bought it for us with her purse full of pennies. Did you know our meal cost .02? And then Leia tipped .04? That's like 200% or something. What a generous heart
So then we took fancy pictures. I just can't see without my specsMmmm. Tasty plate. Who needs peanut butter pie and ice cream?

Fancy drink of peach Italian soda. I had a peach mojito. PeachyAnd a fancy pic of the 2 of us.
This wasn't the same day as the day I made brownies. This was the day before. I just wore the sweater 2 days in a row. Ooooooooo.

No comments: