Sadie started smiling recently! She has a gorgeous smile that lights up her whole face. I love the first baby smiles. She especially smiles at her mama, and her daddy when he gets home from work, and at Jack, Leia & Max. Here she is looking at me:
Since baby smiles are so adorable, I decided to post pictures of all my kids' first smiles. Here's Jack, whom we think Sadie looks like sometimes. She also looks like Leia sometimes, and then herself. I haven't seen her look as much like Max yet.
Leia's HUGE first smile. This picture has always made me smile. She sure was chunky then. Now she's so petite.
Of course Max's early smile picture was with Jack and Leia. They look so little there!
All these pictures were taken when the kids were 5-6 weeks old. Sadie had been smiling in her sleep since she was about a week old, and even chuckling.

No comments:
Post a Comment