8.06.2008

Max is 2!!!

Happy Birthday to our most wonderful baby Max! Max wanted a ball cake, so here it is! He insists he's 6- if you ask him how old he is, he says "SIX!" while holding up one finger. Jack thinks Max says that because his birthday is on the 6th. Just to clarify, he's 2.
No birthday party with a baseball cake is complete without a few games of baseball, and here's the birthday boy in action. Greg, Jack and Max played baseball after we ate cake and ice cream, and Leia joined in at the end. All 3 kids hit the ball often, and after they hit it, Greg chases them around the yard.

We had a very busy day today. I had an appointment with my midwives, and saw the 2 that were at Max's birth exactly 2 years ago. Max was born at home, and we are so hoping and praying we get to have another home birth. After my appointment, we hit 3 stores for groceries, etc. then headed home to make that ball cake. It was a nice day today! so the kids played outside (Max napped, lucky kid), then Nana, Papa, Uncle Johnny & Aunt Tessie came over for dinner, cake & ice cream.
Awww, here's our first monkey, playing Ninja Warrior. I don't catch as many pictures of Jack as I do of Leia and especially Max. I signed Jack up for Kindergarten yesterday...I can't believe our first baby is going to school in a few weeks! Kind of sad, but he's way excited about it.

No comments: